Spring is in the air and a new Season of Quake Champions is upon us. Introducing the 2021 Spring update for Quake Champions! Lots of Quake III weapons and a nice Death Knight Buff.
Remember Quake Champions is completely free to play and you can pick it up on steam!
- TERMINATOR – Quake III Arena Legacy Shotgun
- LAST JUDGEMENT – Quake III Arena Legacy Rocket Launcher
- CAMPER GONE FISHING – Backpack, Fishing Rod, & Dopefish Ranger Vanity
- SPOILS OF ARMAGON – Quake Scourge of Amagon-themed Ranger Vanity: Mjolnir and Horn of Conjuring
- ENFORCER HELMET – Quake Enforcer-themed Ranger Vanity
- FIENDISH HOOD – Quake Fiend-themed Ranger Vanity
More Patch Notes
New Weapon Shaders
Basic weapon shaders for Terminator, Last Judgement, and Peacemaker weapon Vanities have been added.
- Corrupted Keep
- Fixed exploitative hiding spot outside the shard hallway ring-out
- Deep Embrace
- Fixed Dire Orb exploits near Heavy Armor
- Updated collision near Heavy Armor oil lamp where some players could previously get stuck
- Redid map lighting – darker environment with improved contrast
- Updated all map collision, fixing issues that included getting inside walls, jump pad behavior, and spawning below the floor
- Updated bot navigation
- The Molten Falls
- Updated collision to fix an exploit near the Rocket Launcher wall
- Death Knight
- Increased fireball damage from 20 to 25 each
- Increased fire trail time from 5 to 7 seconds
- Added 30 knockback (fireball projectiles)
- Removed splash damage falloff
- Capture the Flag – Restored the mercy limit to take effect in Round 1
- Mecha Sorg Vanity – Added missing gore to Sorlag’s Mecha outfit. Now fully gib-able!
- Shambler Arm Vanity – Added a firing animation to the shambler hand & fingers.
- Old Painless Heavy Machinegun – The chaingun model will now lower out of view when zooming in
- Terminator Super Shotgun – The Q3 Shotgun now has a pump-action reload animation