Playing Open Arena 2019 this game really could use a quality update.
You can download Open Arena completely for free just check out their website.
Website – http://openarena.ws
Just simply head over to the download section and download the latest version.
Open Arena Vs Quake 3
Open Arena is built on the Quake III engine but the more modernized version called ioquake3.
Quake 3 and Open Arena are very similar but Quake III hasn’t seen development in years. Even though, no updates to Open Arena have been introduced since 2012 it is still more modern than Quake III.
If you wish to kind of re-live a more modernized version of Quake III with newer models and sounds you should check out Open Arena.
What is it going to hurt its free.
Tons of Game Modes
- Free For All – is The Standard Death Match well known in the Arena FPS
- Team Deathmatch – is The standard Team Mode, queue up with your buddies and get to fragging.
- Tournament – is for Duelers. 1 on 1 fragging action.
- Capture The Flag – is Team based capture the opposing team’s flag so many times and win!
- One Flag CTF – is a centralized flag which both teams go after to capture it.
- Harvester – Collect the enemies teams skulls and bring them to a point for collection.
- Overload – Destroy the other teams crystal in their base!
- Elimination – Reminds of you a Counter Strike 1 life game play (without the bomb of course.)
- CTF Elimination – Score by Capping the flag and fragging the other team!
- Last Man Standing – You only have a certain amount of lives in this Free for All can you survive?
- Domination – hold points on the map. This game type is Battlefield’s bread and butter why not try it in Arena FPS style?
Open Arena Events
You should check out The Keeps events. Compete in the Open Arena duel cups hosted by our partner and friends!
Check out the latest Duel Cup Here!
Can’t get enough?
Be sure to check out the quake fans shop! https://shop.quakefans.net