In this episode, Motherload finally gets to chat with Jon “BPS” Cednert. His accolades precede him. He’s competed in and won in every competition and every category a QuakeWorld pro could dream of. Aside from being one of the most decorated players in Quake history, he stands at the forefront of the community, helping to organize www.quakeworld.nu and the beloved QWiki, putting together competitions including the upcoming QHLan2019 and far more than could ever be listed here.
– Getting into Quake
– Passion and Contribution to QuakeWorld
– Beginning the QuakeWorld Renaissance in North America
– BPS: Voltron’s Head
– Configs/Custom HUDs
– The Drowned God Compels You To Support The AFPS Community
– Black Helicopters!!!
– Maps in Competitive Duel
– Experimenting in other games: Quake 3/Live, QC:DE, Battlefield
– Suddendeath/eSports/money in QuakeWorld
– QHLan/event planning
– Production in QuakeWorld
For more In The Keep visit: http://inthekeep.com/